Bangladesh just finished the tour with the first ever away series win against any test playing nation. After comfortably winning first match by 45 runs, Zimbabwe dominated the second ODI and leveled the series 1-1 with an impressive 8 wicket victory. Bangladesh managed to win the 3rd and 4th ODI with tense finish by 15 runs and 1 wickets respectively.
Now, here's my summary
1. First ever away series win against any test playing nation
2. Bangladesh found the long cherished capable Wicket Keeper batsman in Mushfiqur Rahim.
3. Captaincy of Habibul Bashar
4. Consistency of Sakib Al Hasan
5. Consistency of Razzak and Mashrafee as a bowler.
1. Failure of to prove maturity as a cricket team, chocking under pressure (in last ODI).
2. Inconsistent and brittle batting order.
3. Failure of Mohammad Ashraful in middle order.
4. Apparent failure of opening pair, in particular Mehrab Jr.
5. Another poor show by Tushar (he always fails to grab opportunity)
6. Poor show by Shahadat ahead of World Cup.
7. Tapash's consistency in giving away runs.
8. Injury of Mohammad Rafique
9. Failure of Md Sharif in both form and fitness.
1. Is Tamim suitable for opening slot?
2. Has Ashraful lost his touch and should lose his place in the side
3. is there any justification to keep Tushar in the side
4. Who should be the 3rd pacer of the side.
5. What should be the batting order.
6. Why Shahadat is struggling in suitable wickets.
Bangladesh as a team gets B
Shahriar Nafees : B
Mehrab Jr. : D
Tamim Iqbal : C
Aftab Ahmed : B
Habibul Bashar : B+
Sakib Al Hasan : B+
Mohammad Ashraful : D
Mushfiqur Rahim : A
Mohammad Rafiq : B+
Abdur Razzak : B+
Mashrafee Mortaza : A-
Shahadat Hossain : D
Tapash Baisya : C
Mohammad Sharif : F
Tushar Imran : F